WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A PRAYER WARRIOR?
Here at the John Ankerberg Show we know how powerful prayer can be - both personally and as a ministry staff - as we have seen God answer prayers for things that seemed impossible at the time.
Likewise, praying for others can be one of the best gifts you can offer. Lots of people share prayer requests from around the world, and we have worked to facilitate a community of prayer warriors to commit to praying for these requests. A commitment to pray for these people and situations means so much to us and to the people sharing the requests. As Christians, this gives us the opportunity to share each other’s burdens and lift one another up before the Lord, even if we have never met in person.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife, our daughter, and our sons l - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for my family (also God's protection and blessings over the company where my daughter works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.