What We Do with Your Internet Provider (IP) Address:
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Why We Place a Cookie on Your Hard Drive
We use a feature of your internet web browser called a "cookie." A "cookie" is a file that your web browser places on your computer's hard drive. When you initially log on, we create a "cookie" for your computer and then use it to track your clicks as you go through the website. Approximately 95% of e-commerce websites use "cookies" to help make their shopping cart work.
Other Reasons for Cookies:
- To keep track of items you put into your shopping cart.
- To tell us whether you've visited us previously.
- To help determine whether you came to us from a particular internet link or banner advertisement.
- To remember who you are, allowing us to auto fill-in forms with information that you have previously entered.
The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our website's most popular features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Who Has Access to Your Information
Information about our customers are an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling it to others. We use your information to notify you of mission projects, speaking engagements, new products or conference materials.
Conditions for Sharing Account Information
Why You Register With Us
Our registration form asks you to provide us with information about yourself which will allow us to help you in the following ways.
- Process your orders accurately and quickly
- Protect your privacy
- Allow us to contact you with your requested information
When You Place an Order, This Is What We Do With the Information
- Verify and charge your credit card
- Ship the order you requested
- Contact you with customer service related questions
- Send you product catalogs and information as they become available
- Notify you with requested information
Privacy Protection When You're On Our Site
Our site may contain optional links to partners and third party internet sites and services that may collect data from you or your computer. Please be aware that if you choose to leave our site via a link, we assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
You Can Use Your Credit Cards Safely
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of trusted employees who have special access rights to production systems. Passwords are encrypted in our secure database, which is also located behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How to Remove Your Name from Our Newsletter/Mailing List
We give members the following options for removing their e-mail address from our database so you will not receive future communications:
- Click on the unsubscribe link on any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
- Send a letter to the following postal address:
The John Ankerberg Show Canada
PO Box 5800
Vancouver, BC V6B 5P4
- Call the following Toll Free telephone number: 1-866-746-5803